Toyota Lift NW is a team of engaged dedicated employees who are the best of the best. We hold ourselves to the highest standards in everything we do. We don’t stop at “doing just enough” and pursue complete Customer Euphoria. We conduct business in the highest ethical manner and will not know ‘Status Quo.' We build and maintain the best relationships with our co-workers, leaders, and customers. Being a part of the Toyota Lift NW family means your support and dedication is relentless, abiding by an uncompromising code of integrity and transparency, and you take full responsibility for your actions as an individual.
You’re committed to Toyota’s 5S model: Seiri (Sort – separate essential from non-essential), Seiton (Straighten or simplify – a place for everything and everything in its place), Seiso (Shine or sweep – keep things clean and in good working order), Seiketsu (Standardize – set the 5s standard and sustain), Shitsuke (Self Discipline – advance the 5s standard).
Never ceasing pursuit of being both an Employer and Business Partner of choice!
- Process Warranty claims for all TLNW brands
- Track, process and update all Fleet Customers through the TMH Portal
- Generate, track, and follow-up on customer quotes according to technician’s service recommendations and preventive maintenance contracts as needed
- Create purchase orders and input billing information in Fred Meyer service hub
- Process and invoicing of customer generated work orders on a daily basis
- Provide excellent customer service by fielding customer inquiries both on phone and in person
- Assist in resolving all customer complaints/issues; escalate to Service Manager if needed
- Act as a backup to dispatcher
- All other work duties as requested
High school degree or equivalent (Required)
- Basic mechanical aptitude
- Self-motivated, detail oriented and organized with ability to shift priorities in a changing environment. (required)
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with employees, vendors and customers. (required)
- Prior experience in customer service, and material handling/industrial equipment environment. (preferred)
- Ability to operate reach-truck, stock-picker, pallet jack, & pass forklift certification
- Ability to interact effectively with others; be a team player.
- Maintain a good attendance record
- Practice 5s process
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. May require sitting for long periods of time working in front of the computer, physically lifting and moving up to 50lbs. (on occasion), walk on concrete floors with the ability to use full range body motion for climbing, pushing, lifting, and reaching.
Complete employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening (required)
We offer competitive wages and industry leading benefits package as we are looking for only the most engaged and talented individuals to become a part of our "family."
Toyota Lift NW is an equal opportunity employer and our policy is to maintain employment practices that conform to the intent and letter of the laws regarding equal employment opportunity. TLNW is committed to affording equal employment opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran or military status, marital status, sexual preference, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local laws or regulations. This commitment applies to all phases of the recruitment process including hiring, selection, promotions, transfers, demotions, compensation, benefits, or training. TLNW will endeavor to make reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with known disabilities, unless doing so would result in an undue business hardship or a direct threat to the health or safety of any individual.