Used Equipment Rental Coordinator
Job Type: Full-time
Toyota Lift NW is a team of engaged dedicated employees who are the best of the best. We hold ourselves to the highest standards in everything we do. We don’t stop at “doing just enough” and pursue complete Customer Euphoria. We conduct business in the highest ethical manner and will not know ‘Status Quo.' We build and maintain the best relationships with our co-workers, leaders, and customers. Being a part of the Toyota Lift NW family means your support and dedication is relentless, abiding by an uncompromising code of integrity and transparency, and you take full responsibility for your actions as an individual.
You’re committed to Toyota’s 5S model: Seiri (Sort – separate essential from non-essential), Seiton (Straighten or simplify – a place for everything and everything in its place), Seiso (Shine or sweep – keep things clean and in good working order), Seiketsu (Standardize – set the 5s standard and sustain), Shitsuke (Self Discipline – advance the 5s standard).
Never ceasing pursuit of being both an Employer and Business Partner of choice!
The Used Equipment Rental Coordinator will be primarily responsible for coordinating rentals, off-lease and used equipment for Rental and Used Equipment Departments. Additional duties include transportation logistics and coordinate billing.
Job requirements may include the following where applicable:
- Ensure accurate and timely rental transactions: invoicing, work order generation, purchase order processing, and customer payments.
- Support both internal and external rental customer service activities: answer incoming calls, answer questions, and provide rental rate quotes.
- Open and close shop work orders for preparation, maintenance/repairs of rental and used equipment up to an approved dollar amount as set by Manager.
- Handle Purchase Orders, coordinate outside vendor repairs/purchases, and code for distribution to accounting department.
- Process rental/used/off lease equipment into service including assigning stock numbers, creating equipment files, entering equipment specifications into data base, and transferring between correct inventory accounts as directed by Manager.
- Complete invoicing on a weekly basis.
- Daily update and maintain rental inventory board for both branches.
- Enter new rental equipment orders from the factory through web-based ordering sites as directed.
- Coordinate used order processing including credit approval, preparation of lease documents, process through the shop, invoice the customer, and prepare profit sheet for approval by manager.
- Enter and maintain web based used equipment inventory list.
- Assist customers and sales force as required by providing quotes and showing equipment.
- Process lease return machines including maintaining off lease spreadsheet, obtaining payoffs, and returning or purchasing equipment through web-based systems as directed.
- Coordinate departmental transportation for the Washington and Oregon branches.
- Prepare and distribute daily transportation schedule for the Washington branch. Work with the driver to schedule order of runs. Review Bill of Ladings for correct information.
- Prepare daily billing information schedule and submit to Accounting.
- Direct Warehouse/Utility person to prioritize daily duties. Backup as required.
- Assist Used Rental Manager in preparation of monthly reports.
- Assist management with recommendations regarding rental fleet mix and needs.
- Serve as backup to Used Rental Manager.
- Perform other duties as requested.
Required Skills /Qualifications:
- High School Diploma. (required)
- Self-motivated, detail oriented and organized with ability to shift priorities in a changing environment. (required)
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with employees, vendors and customers. (required)
- Prior experience in customer service, and material handling/industrial equipment environment. (preferred)
- Ability to operate reach-truck, stock-picker, pallet jack, & pass forklift certification
- Ability to interact effectively with others; be a team player.
- Maintain a good attendance record
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by the Used Equipment Rental Coordinator to successfully perform the essential functions of this job; reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. May require sitting for long periods of time working in front of the computer, physically lifting and moving up to 50lbs. (on occasion), walk on concrete floors with the ability to use full range body motion for climbing, pushing, lifting, and reaching.
Complete employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening (required)
Toyota Lift NW is an equal opportunity employer and our policy is to maintain employment practices that conform to the intent and letter of the laws regarding equal employment opportunity. TLNW is committed to affording equal employment opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran or military status, marital status, sexual preference, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local laws or regulations. This commitment applies to all phases of the recruitment process including hiring, selection, promotions, transfers, demotions, compensation, benefits, or training. TLNW will endeavor to make reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue business hardship or a direct threat to the health or safety of any individual.