Job Type: Full-time
The key role of our salespeople is to successfully market and sell the equipment and products we offer. This involves new equipment, used equipment, rental retired trucks, and an allied product line. Salespeople are given the flexibility to solicit and close sales within a designated territory - NW Washington (Bellingham/Mt. Vernon/Everett or Whatcom/Snohomish and Skagit Counties).
The core of our business is Toyota forklifts. Although there is access to sell a wide array of warehouse equipment, our dealership is based on our success in marketing the Toyota name to our customers. Reasonable quotas of new Toyota sales will be expected year after year and is the main focus of our existence. Successful market share is the primary responsibility of our sales team.
- Professionally and enthusiastically represent our company and brand by building lasting relationships with customers.
- Develop and implement sales strategies that successfully drive revenue through the sales of our products.
- Detail-oriented with strong time management, organization abilities, exceptional verbal/written communication skills.
- Manage the entire sales process from prospect to close.
- Maintain a consistent call schedule and cold call to obtain new business.
- Travel throughout the assigned territory on a regular basis.
- Field both 'sales and service' inquiries from customers via email/phone.
- Grow existing accounts, generate quotes for customers, and partner with field technicians to take care of customers.
- Adhere to Toyota's 'Voice of the Customer' satisfaction metrics.
- Sales experience required.
- Material handling or heavy equipment background required.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen & background check.REQUIREMENTS:
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at once.
Toyota Lift Northwest was built around a solid #1 rated product and a professional sales team who pride themselves on success. We are a great company with great people and we are constantly looking for ways to improve ourselves in our community and marketplace.
This job offers full benefits including 401K, medical, dental, and vacation. A company laptop, cell phone, and vehicle will be provided. This is also an opportunity to work with the number one forklift brand in the world.
If you possess the above skills and would like to be a part of the Toyota team, apply today!