Territory Manager - Greater Seattle Job Description
Job Type: Full-time
The key role: Represent our Top 10 Global Brand - Toyota - by successfully selling the equipment, products and services we offer. We offer depth with new equipment, used equipment, rental retired trucks, and allied product lines. Sales professionals have the flexibility to solicit and close sales within a designated territory. All with the support of Toyota's unparalleled support.
The core product of our business is Toyota forklifts but also advanced automation and logistics support with a wide array of warehouse solution options. Toyota's name to our customers is powerful. Reasonable sales expectations year after year continues to grow our market share. If you want to be part of this, and you are a true sales professional you will enjoy excellent income and a company culture designed around respect for people through our total team.
- Professionally and enthusiastically represent our company and brand.
- Build lasting relationships with customers.
- Develop and implement sales strategies that successfully drive revenue through the sales of our products.
- Working in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail oriented with strong time management and organization abilities.
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written.
- Manage the entire sales process from prospect to close.
- Maintain a consistent call schedule.
- Travel throughout the assigned territory on a regular basis.
- Field both 'sales and service' inquiries from customers via email/phone.
- Grow existing accounts.
- Generate quotes for customers.
- Partner with field technicians to take care of customers.
- Make in-person calls to obtain new business.
- Adhere to Toyota's 'Voice of the Customer' satisfaction metrics.
- Sales experience required.
- Material handling or heavy equipment background required.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen & background check.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at once.
Toyota Lift Northwest was built around a solid #1 rated product and a professional sales team who pride themselves on success. We are a great company with great people and we are constantly looking for ways to improve ourselves in our community and marketplace.
This job offers full benefits including 401K, medical, dental, and vacation. A company laptop, cell phone, and vehicle will be provided. This is also an opportunity to work with the number one forklift brand in the world.
If you possess the above skills and would like to be a part of the Toyota team, apply today!