Toyota Lift Northwest is a team of engaged, dedicated employees who are the best of the best. We hold ourselves to the highest standards in everything we do. We don’t stop at “doing just enough” and pursue complete Customer Euphoria. We conduct business in the highest ethical manner and will not know “Status Quo”. We build and maintain the best relationships with our co-workers, leaders, and customers. Being a part of the Toyota Lift Northwest family means your support and dedication is relentless, you abide by an uncompromising code of integrity and transparency, and you take full responsibility for your actions as an individual.
You’re committed to Toyota’s 5S model: Seiri (Sort – separate essential from non-essential), Seiton (Straighten or simplify – a place for everything and everything in its place), Seiso (Shine or sweep – keep things clean and in good working order), Seiketsu (Standardize – set the 5s standard and sustain), Shitsuke (Self Discipline – advance the 5s standard).
Never ceasing pursuit of being both an Employer and Business Partner of choice!
- Prospect and serve as the initial point of contact for new opportunities within assigned territory and/or prospect list
- Prospect with dealers, distributors and end users in order to strengthen existing relationships, follow up on leads, and close deal
- Makes sales calls manage sales orders negotiations, and oversee the execution of sales orders
- Update daily the lead, quote, and order activity in company's CRM software
- Develop a strong sense of urgency in response to both external opportunities
- Always protects the TLNW organization reputation and values
- Perform other duties as requested
- High School Diploma (required)
- 3-5 years racking sales experience
- Strong listening skills
- High-level computer skills; Word, Excel, and Microsoft Project
- Unimpeachable ethics (honesty and integrity)
- Valid Driver's License / Clean Driving Record
- Professionalism and diplomacy to approach others and manage emotional or ambiguous situations with clarity and self-control
Complete employment application submits to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening (required).
Shifts: M – F: 8:00 am– 5:00 pm (hours may vary due to workload)
- Reports to: Sr. Manager, Systems and Racking
- Position Class: Exempt/Salary DOE/Negotiable
- Position Location: Kent, Wa
Toyota Lift Northwest is an equal opportunity employer and our policy is to maintain employment practices that conform to the intent and letter of the laws regarding equal employment opportunity. Toyota Lift Northwest is committed to affording equal employment opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran or military status, marital status, sexual preference, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local laws or regulations. This commitment applies to all phases of the recruitment process including hiring, selection, promotions, transfers, demotions, compensation, benefits, or training. Toyota Lift Northwest will endeavor to make reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with known disabilities, unless doing so would result in an undue business hardship or a direct threat to the health or safety of any individual.