Toyota Lift NW is a team of engaged dedicated employees who are the best of the best. We hold ourselves to the highest standards in everything we do. We don’t stop at “doing just enough” and pursue complete Customer Euphoria. We conduct business in the highest ethical manner and will not know ‘Status Quo.' We build and maintain the best relationships with our co-workers, leaders, and customers. Being a part of the Toyota Lift NW family means your support and dedication is relentless, abiding by an uncompromising code of integrity and transparency, and you take full responsibility for your actions as an individual.
You’re committed to Toyota’s 5S model: Seiri (Sort – separate essential from non-essential), Seiton (Straighten or simplify – a place for everything and everything in its place), Seiso (Shine or sweep – keep things clean and in good working order), Seiketsu (Standardize – set the 5s standard and sustain), Shitsuke (Self Discipline – advance the 5s standard).
Never ceasing pursuit of being both an Employer and Business Partner of choice!
Properly complete and turn in all work orders and time ticket for each job daily
Follow up on open work order and any pending parts orders
Clean and organize work area throughout the day and prior to leaving for day
Notify supervisor of safety concerns and make sure your tools are properly maintained
Keep up with online training: Maintain 100% completion after 1 year and bronze level training after 2 years
- Meet minimum billing requirments
Have proper hand and air tools to complete work
Assist as needed for various projects or jobs as requested
High School Diploma. (required)
- Self-motivated, detail oriented and organized with ability to shift priorities in a changing environment. (required)
- Mechanical ability to repair equipment and adapt to various types of machines.
- Strong communication skills, written and oral.
- Ability to work independently and self-motivated.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with employees, vendors and customers. (required)
- Prior experience in customer service, and material handling/industrial equipment environment. (preferred)
- Be courteous and have a positive attitude toward customers and fellow employees.
- Ability to operate reach-truck, stock-picker, pallet jack, & pass forklift certification
- Ability to interact effectively with others; be a team player.
- Maintain a good attendance record
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. May require sitting for long periods of time working in front of the computer, physically lifting and moving up to 75lbs. (on occasion), walk on concrete floors with the ability to use full range body motion for climbing, pushing, lifting, and reaching.
Complete employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening (required)
Shifts: M – F: 7:00 am– 3:30 pm (hours may vary due to workload)
Toyota Lift NW is an equal opportunity employer and our policy is to maintain employment practices that conform to the intent and letter of the laws regarding equal employment opportunity. TLNW is committed to affording equal employment opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran or military status, marital status, sexual preference, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local laws or regulations. This commitment applies to all phases of the recruitment process including hiring, selection, promotions, transfers, demotions, compensation, benefits, or training. TLNW will endeavor to make reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with known disabilities, unless doing so would result in an undue business hardship or a direct threat to the health or safety of any individual.