Job Type: Full-time
Toyota Lift NW is a team of engaged dedicated employees who are the best of the best. We hold ourselves to the highest standards in everything we do. We don’t stop at “doing just enough” and pursue complete Customer Euphoria. We conduct business in the highest ethical manner and will not know ‘Status Quo.' We build and maintain the best relationships with our co-workers, leaders, and customers. Being a part of the Toyota Lift NW family means your support and dedication is relentless, abiding by an uncompromising code of integrity and transparency, and you take full responsibility for your actions as an individual.
You’re committed to Toyota’s 5S model: Seiri (Sort – separate essential from non-essential), Seiton (Straighten or simplify – a place for everything and everything in its place), Seiso (Shine or sweep – keep things clean and in good working order), Seiketsu (Standardize – set the 5s standard and sustain), Shitsuke (Self Discipline – advance the 5s standard).
Never ceasing pursuit of being both an Employer and Business Partner of choice!
This Service Manager plays a key role in managing and overseeing the operations of the Service Department at Toyota Lift NW. This position is responsible for maximizing the efficiency, revenue and productivity of the service department while achieving the highest level of customer euphoria.
Job requirements may include the following where applicable:
- Evaluate service department’s profitability and identify opportunities for growth
- Consult with manufacturer on strategies and tactics to meet aftermarket objectives and areas of process improvements, technical and warranty issues, fleet and business development
- Supervise technician performance and Toyota certified training program to keep the team’s skills up to date.
- Oversee, develop, and prepare schedules ensuring proper rotation coverage so service and repairs are completed in a timely manner
- Reconcile month-end reports such as service forecasts, technician productivity, top biller, and promotions as well as approve timecards.
- Monitor and manage Toyota and other manufacturer warranties
- Consistently deliver complete customer euphoria by offering knowledge, advice, and answering questions and concerns
- Follow 5s process
- Additional duties deemed appropriate for the position
- 3- 5-year management experience in dealership operations supporting material handling, heavy equipment or automotive industries with a background in parts and service
- 2- or 4-year college degree, trade school, or combination of experience in a field such as automotive technology, industrial technology, business or related experience
- Successful business operations/financial aptitude is a plus
- Ability to lead, communicate clearly, and effectively with all employees
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office Applications (i.e. Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by the Service Manager to successfully perform the essential functions of this job; reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. May require sitting for long periods of time working in front of the computer, physically lifting and moving up to 50lbs. (on occasion), walk on concrete floors with the ability to use full range body motion for climbing, pushing, lifting, and reaching.
Complete employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening (required)
We offer competitive wages and industry-leading benefits package as we are looking for only the most engaged and talented individuals to become a part of our "family."
Toyota Lift NW is an equal opportunity employer and our policy is to maintain employment practices that conform to the intent and letter of the laws regarding equal employment opportunity. TLNW is committed to affording equal employment opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran or military status, marital status, sexual preference, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local laws or regulations. This commitment applies to all phases of the recruitment process including hiring, selection, promotions, transfers, demotions, compensation, benefits, or training. TLNW will endeavor to make reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue business hardship or a direct threat to the health or safety of any individual.