Toyota Lift NW is a team of engaged dedicated employees who are the best of the best. We hold ourselves to the highest standards in everything we do. We don’t stop at “doing just enough” and pursue complete Customer Euphoria. We conduct business in the highest ethical manner and will not know ‘Status Quo.' We build and maintain the best relationships with our co-workers, leaders, and customers. Being a part of the Toyota Lift NW family means your support and dedication is relentless, abiding by an uncompromising code of integrity and transparency, and you take full responsibility for your actions as an individual.
You’re committed to Toyota’s 5S model: Seiri (Sort – separate essential from non-essential), Seiton (Straighten or simplify – a place for everything and everything in its place), Seiso (Shine or sweep – keep things clean and in good working order), Seiketsu (Standardize – set the 5s standard and sustain), Shitsuke (Self Discipline – advance the 5s standard).
Never ceasing pursuit of being both an Employer and Business Partner of choice!
Monitor accounts receivable aging and follow up with customers
- Coordinate resolution of customer disputes with various departments, from first notice of dispute to final resolution
- Reconcile customer accounts and review for accuracy, working to resolve any discrepancies with the customer and/or various departments
- Review customer credit applications for creditworthiness, including review of Experian reports and NACM resources
- Recommend approval or denial of credit to the Supervisor/Controller
- Actively participate and provide accurate information for industry group meetings and correspondence with NACM
- Provide timely and accurate status updates and reports to management on a regular basis
- Answer phone as scheduled to relieve receptionist during break periods or absence
- Back up applying customer deposits to customer accounts in the accounting software, both accurately and timely
- Back up maintaining accurate documentation of cash receipt postings and journals, including filing and record retention
- Other duties as requested
1 – 3 years previous Credit and/or Collections experience (required)
- HS Diploma (required), Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
- Clear background check and pre-employment drug screen (required)
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Prior experience and strong ability using computer applications, particularly MS Excel, MS Word and MS Access
- Strong communication, both written and oral
- Detail oriented with strong time management and organization abilities
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. May require sitting for long periods of time working in front of the computer, physically lifting and moving up to 30lbs. (on occasion), walk on concrete floors with the ability to use full range body motion for climbing, pushing, lifting, and reaching.
Complete employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening (required)
Shifts: M – F 8am to 5pm (flexible)
Toyota Lift NW is an equal opportunity employer and our policy is to maintain employment practices that conform to the intent and letter of the laws regarding equal employment opportunity. TLNW is committed to affording equal employment opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran or military status, marital status, sexual preference, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local laws or regulations. This commitment applies to all phases of the recruitment process including hiring, selection, promotions, transfers, demotions, compensation, benefits, or training. TLNW will endeavor to make reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with known disabilities, unless doing so would result in an undue business hardship or a direct threat to the health or safety of any individual.