Sales Coordinator Description
Job Type: Full-time
Toyota Lift Northwest is a Pacific Northwest company who offers Toyota Forklifts and a wide array of Material Handling Products for warehousing and distribution customers of all kinds. We have an immediate opening for a Full Time Sales Coordinator in our Kent, Washington location. The Sales Coordinator Team reports to the Operations Manager and is responsible for the successful execution of our Outside Sales Department's efforts in the field. Once new orders have been generated, the Sales Coordinator is responsible for all purchasing, tracking, inbound freight, internal processing and final delivery of our Material Handling product lines.
Our ideal candidate will have effective communication and a very high threshold for managing a large and diverse workload. It will take someone with an ability to sort through lots of information, decipher priorities and to be able to self-manage. The Sales Coordinator role is an extremely important position in our company and we are looking for a well-qualified individual to become part of our family.
- Order new trucks, misc. items, and racking for stock and or new sales.
- Process new sales orders, in-coming truck paperwork, new sales for TCIF lease, CSSR orders, Demo’s and Ship Ins, full maintenance contracts for service department and extra care power-train warranties.
- Process trade-in units, issue numbers and invoice.
- Create and process files for all leases and ensure copies are on file.
- Maintain lead time spreadsheet for Sales Department.
- Maintain and reconcile monthly controlled account reports.
- Maintain monthly sales reports.
- Checking forklifts into the system upon arrival from the TMHU factory.
- Provide timely and accurate status updates and reports to the sales team on a regular basis.
- Add new customers into SAP portal for warranty registration.
- Coordinate truck prep with Shop Manager and parts department.
- Daily interaction with outside vendors.
- Issue PO’s for all forklift attachments.
- Quarterly inventory tracking and counting.
- Provide backup to answer phones relieve front desk during break periods or absence.
- Other duties as requested.
- High School Diploma; Associates Degree, 2 years of technical school, or Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen.
- Exceptional communication and ability to manage multiple tasks is an absolute must.
- Proven track record of working in a fast pace environment and managing a detailed workload.
- Detail oriented with strong time management and organization abilities.
- Must be self-motivated and proactive with tasks with an interest in an unscripted workload.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and oral.
- Excellent computer skills with experience in all Microsoft Office, especially Excel, Word, and Access.
- Experience with ERP and CRM applications are desired.
We offer competitive wages and an industry leading benefits package as we are looking for only the most engaged and talented individuals to become part of our team.
If you possess the above skills and would like to be a part of the Toyota team, apply today!