Job Type: Full-time
Toyota Lift NW is a team of engaged dedicated employees who are the best of the best. We hold ourselves to the highest standards in everything we do. We don’t stop at “doing just enough” and pursue complete Customer Euphoria. We conduct business in the highest ethical manner and will not know ‘Status Quo.' We build and maintain the best relationships with our co-workers, leaders, and customers. Being a part of the Toyota Lift NW family means your support and dedication is relentless, abiding by an uncompromising code of integrity and transparency, and you take full responsibility for your actions as an individual.
You’re committed to Toyota’s 5S model: Seiri (Sort – separate essential from non-essential), Seiton (Straighten or simplify – a place for everything and everything in its place), Seiso (Shine or sweep – keep things clean and in good working order), Seiketsu (Standardize – set the 5s standard and sustain), Shitsuke (Self Discipline – advance the 5s standard).
Never ceasing pursuit of being both an Employer and Business Partner of choice!
The Sales Coordinator’s primary responsibility is successful execution of our outside sales team efforts in the field. It will take someone with an ability to manage a large and diverse workload, sort through lots of information, and self-manage.
Job requirements may include the following where applicable:
- Order new forklifts, misc. items, and racking for stock and/or new sales.
- Process all new orders, incoming product paperwork, TCF leases, CSSR orders and demos in various databases (CRM, Catavolt, SAP, Softbase).
- Process trade-in units, issue stock numbers, and invoice customer.
- Create all lease documents and ensure copies are on file.
- Maintain and reconcile monthly controlled account/sales reports.
- Receive all new product and enter into various databases upon arrival from the TMHU factory.
- Provide timely and accurate order status updates on regular bases to outside sales team.
- Add new customers into SAP portal for warranty registration.
- Coordinate forklift prep with service and parts department.
- Issue/track PO’s for all forklift attachments and communicate with outside vendors.
- All sales coordinators will act as back up to administrative assistant by answering phones during break period and absences.
- Other duties as requested.
Required Skills /Qualifications:
- Associates Degree; High School diploma or equivalent
- Self-motivated, detail oriented and organized with ability to shift priorities in a changing environment. (required)
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with employees, vendors and customers. (required)
- Prior experience in customer service, and material handling industry. (preferred)
- Excellent computer skills with experience in all Microsoft Office suite.
- Experience with SAP and CRM applications (preferred)
- Maintain a good attendance record.
- Practice 5s process
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by the Sales Coordinator to successfully perform the essential functions of this job; reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. May require sitting for long periods of time working in front of the computer, physically lifting and moving up to 30lbs. (on occasion), walk on concrete floors with the ability to use full range body motion for climbing, pushing, lifting, and reaching.
Complete employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening (required)
Toyota Lift NW is an equal opportunity employer and our policy is to maintain employment practices that conform to the intent and letter of the laws regarding equal employment opportunity. TLNW is committed to affording equal employment opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran or military status, marital status, sexual preference, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local laws or regulations. This commitment applies to all phases of the recruitment process including hiring, selection, promotions, transfers, demotions, compensation, benefits, or training. TLNW will endeavor to make reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue business hardship or a direct threat to the health or safety of any individual.