- Maintain accurate records and a clean and organized workspace
- Operate forklifts for put away and organized/ready for sale
- Put away stock ensuring proper labeling and placement
- Receive purchase orders, pick product and package for shipping
- Delivery and pick up of batteries, as needed
- Minor repairs on equipment
- Assist as needed for various projects or jobs as requested
- Notify supervisor of safety concerns and make sure your tools are properly maintained
- Other duties, as requested
- High school degree or equivalent (Required)
- Wear safety equipment such as steel toe boots and safety glasses
- Basic mechanical aptitude
- Self-motivated, detail oriented and organized with ability to shift priorities in a changing environment. (required)
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with employees, vendors and customers. (required)
- Prior experience in customer service, and material handling/industrial equipment environment. (preferred)
- Ability to operate reach-truck, stock-picker, pallet jack, & pass forklift certification
- Ability to interact effectively with others; be a team player.
- Maintain a good attendance record
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by the Rental Warehouse Assistant to successfully perform the essential functions of this job; reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. May require sitting for long periods of time working in front of the computer, physically lifting and moving up to 50lbs. (on occasion), walk on concrete floors with the ability to use full range body motion for climbing, pushing, lifting, and reaching.
Complete employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening (required)
Shifts: M – F: 7:00 am– 5:00 pm (hours may vary due to workload)
We offer competitive wages and industry leading benefits package as we are looking for only the most engaged and talented individuals to become a part of our "family."
Toyota Lift NW is an equal opportunity employer and our policy is to maintain employment practices that conform to the intent and letter of the laws regarding equal employment opportunity. TLNW is committed to affording equal employment opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran or military status, marital status, sexual preference, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local laws or regulations. This commitment applies to all phases of the recruitment process including hiring, selection, promotions, transfers, demotions, compensation, benefits, or training. TLNW will endeavor to make reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with known disabilities, unless doing so would result in an undue business hardship or a direct threat to the health or safety of any individual.