Toyota Lift Northwest is a team of engaged, dedicated employees who are the best of the best. We hold ourselves to the highest standards in everything we do. We don’t stop at “doing just enough” and pursue complete Customer Euphoria. We conduct business in the highest ethical manner and will not know “Status Quo”. We build and maintain the best relationships with our co-workers, leaders, and customers. Being a part of the Toyota Lift Northwest family means your support and dedication is relentless, you abide by an uncompromising code of integrity and transparency, and you take full responsibility for your actions as an individual.
You’re committed to Toyota’s 5S model: Seiri (Sort – separate essential from non-essential), Seiton (Straighten or simplify – a place for everything and everything in its place), Seiso (Shine or sweep – keep things clean and in good working order), Seiketsu (Standardize – set the 5s standard and sustain), Shitsuke (Self Discipline – advance the 5s standard).
Never ceasing pursuit of being both an Employer and Business Partner of choice!
The Rental Account Executive will develop sales opportunities and relationships, ensuring sales targets are met, using the tools and resources that Toyota Lift Northwest has to offer.
In collaboration with the Sr. Manager, Rentals, the Rental Account Executive must develop and apply the company’s sales and marketing strategies while considering the growth opportunities.
Job requirements may include the following where applicable:
- Develops maximum sales potential through competitive sales techniques and knowledge of the company's products and services as well as the competition's strengths/weaknesses.
- Builds and maintains quality relations with assigned accounts, increases account base and volume of sales on a consistent basis.
- Follows up with sales leads generated through incoming calls, advertising campaigns, and other promotional efforts to expand current customer base.
- Contacts current customers via telephone, correspondence or in person by traveling as frequently as necessary to meet and surpass profitable sales goals for the company.
- Investigate problems; prepare reports; develop solutions and make recommendations to management in order to resolve customer complaints.
- Managing the entire rental sales process from prospect to close.
- Maintaining a consistent call schedule.
- Prepare rental sales projections, rental sales goals and success tracking.
- Work with manufacturers to develop programs in our customers’ best interests.
- Perform other duties as requested.
Preferred Skills /Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree (B.A) and/or one to two years related experience and/or training
- Understands leasing and financing basics of rental equipment and equipment rentals
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Understanding of material handling a plus
- Valid Driver's License / Clean Driving Record
- Professionalism and diplomacy to approach others and manage emotional or ambiguous situations with clarity and self-control
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by the Rental Account Executive to successfully perform the essential functions of this job; reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. May require sitting for long periods of time working in front of the computer, physically lifting and moving up to 50lbs. (on occasion), walk on concrete floors with the ability to use full range body motion for climbing, pushing, lifting, and reaching.
Complete employment application submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening (required).
Shifts: M – F: 8:00 am– 5:00 pm (hours may vary due to workload)
- Reports to: Sr. Manager, Rentals
- Position Class: Exempt/Salary
- Position Location: Clackamas, OR
Toyota Lift Northwest is an equal opportunity employer and our policy is to maintain employment practices that conform to the intent and letter of the laws regarding equal employment opportunity. Toyota Lift Northwest is committed to affording equal employment opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran or military status, marital status, sexual preference, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local laws or regulations. This commitment applies to all phases of the recruitment process including hiring, selection, promotions, transfers, demotions, compensation, benefits, or training. Toyota Lift Northwest will endeavor to make reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with known disabilities, unless doing so would result in an undue business hardship or a direct threat to the health or safety of any individual.