Toyota Lift NW is a team of engaged dedicated employees who are the best of the best. We hold ourselves to the highest standards in everything we do. We don’t stop at “doing just enough” and pursue complete Customer Euphoria. We conduct business in the highest ethical manner and will not know ‘Status Quo.' We build and maintain the best relationships with our co-workers, leaders, and customers. Being a part of the Toyota Lift NW family means your support and dedication is relentless, abiding by an uncompromising code of integrity and transparency, and you take full responsibility for your actions as an individual.
You’re committed to Toyota’s 5S model: Seiri (Sort – separate essential from non-essential), Seiton (Straighten or simplify – a place for everything and everything in its place), Seiso (Shine or sweep – keep things clean and in good working order), Seiketsu (Standardize – set the 5s standard and sustain), Shitsuke (Self Discipline – advance the 5s standard).
Never ceasing pursuit of being both an Employer and Business Partner of choice!
Sell and research products and or services for internal/external customers with emphasis on quality, exceptional customer service, and follow up
- Greet and acknowledge customers in a professional manner in person or by phone. Maintain positive relationships with internal/external customers
- Accurately input process and close orders
- Process packing slips and invoices in a timely manner. Follow-up with vendors as needed.
- Pull orders for customers/technicians.
- Restock service trucks as needed
- Receive, add or update parts inventory as needed using Softbase
- Follow-up with customers on PO's with special instructions and close orders. Bill out credit cards if COD
- Help maintain inventory. Required participation for inventory audits
- Assist in keeping parts areas clean and organized
- Resolve customer complaints or issues, escalate to Manager as needed
- Other duties as requested
High school degree or equivalent (Required)
- Basic mechanical aptitude
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities, with attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills and positive attitude.
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must be able to communicate technically in the products we service.
- Good computer skills including Word and Excel
- Must hold or be able to obtain Operators License for powered industrial equipment
- Ability to work independently and self-motivated
- Practice 5s process
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. May require sitting for long periods of time working in front of the computer, physically lifting and moving up to 50lbs. (on occasion), walk on concrete floors with the ability to use full range body motion for climbing, pushing, lifting, and reaching.
Complete employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening (required)
We offer competitive wages and industry leading benefits package as we are looking for only the most engaged and talented individuals to become a part of our "family."
Toyota Lift NW is an equal opportunity employer and our policy is to maintain employment practices that conform to the intent and letter of the laws regarding equal employment opportunity. TLNW is committed to affording equal employment opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran or military status, marital status, sexual preference, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local laws or regulations. This commitment applies to all phases of the recruitment process including hiring, selection, promotions, transfers, demotions, compensation, benefits, or training. TLNW will endeavor to make reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with known disabilities, unless doing so would result in an undue business hardship or a direct threat to the health or safety of any individual.