Toyota Lift Northwest is a team of engaged, dedicated employees who are the best of the best. We hold ourselves to the highest standards in everything we do. We don’t stop at “doing just enough” and pursue complete Customer Euphoria. We conduct business in the highest ethical manner and will not know “Status Quo”. We build and maintain the best relationships with our co-workers, leaders, and customers. Being a part of the Toyota Lift Northwest family means your support and dedication is relentless, you abide by an uncompromising code of integrity and transparency, and you take full responsibility for your actions as an individual.
You’re committed to Toyota’s 5S model: Seiri (Sort – separate essential from non-essential), Seiton (Straighten or simplify – a place for everything and everything in its place), Seiso (Shine or sweep – keep things clean and in good working order), Seiketsu (Standardize – set the 5s standard and sustain), Shitsuke (Self Discipline – advance the 5s standard).
Never ceasing pursuit of being both an Employer and Business Partner of choice!
The New Business Sales Specialist responsibilities will be to contact prospective clients via cold prospecting. Your responsibilities include ascertaining whether potential clients be interested in Toyota Lift’s NW that have not purchased from Toyota Lift NW in five years or more, connecting the TM (Territory Manager) or CSSR (Customer Sales and Service Representative) with the client.
Job requirements may include the following where applicable:
- Familiarizing yourself with essential details of our products and services.
- Contacting prospective clients using our tools, technologies, and lists.
- Fielding basic questions and concerns about the products and services we offer.
- Scheduling a consultation between the prospective client and a Sales Representative.
- Keeping a detailed log of your contacts, including those which were not interested.
- Following up with prospective clients who have shown interest in the past.
- Hitting minimum weekly and monthly sales production requirements.
- Perform other duties as requested
Preferred Skills /Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Computer literate.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding listening skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent phone and face-to-face etiquette.
- Professional and courteous disposition.
- Persuasive and results oriented.
- Self-driven and motivated for success.
- Unimpeachable ethics (honesty and integrity)
- Valid Driver's License / Clean Driving Record
- Professionalism and diplomacy to approach others and manage emotional or ambiguous situations with clarity and self-control
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by the New Business Sales Specialist to successfully perform the essential functions of this job; reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. May require sitting for long periods of time working in front of the computer, physically lifting and moving up to 50lbs or more. (on occasion), walk on concrete floors with the ability to use full range body motion for climbing, pushing, lifting, and reaching.
Complete employment application submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening (required).
Shifts: M – F: 8:00 am– 5:00 pm (hours may vary due to workload)
- Reports to: Sr. Manager, Major Accounts
- Position Class: Exempt/Salary
- Position Location: Kent, Wa
Toyota Lift Northwest is an equal opportunity employer and our policy is to maintain employment practices that conform to the intent and letter of the laws regarding equal employment opportunity. Toyota Lift Northwest is committed to affording equal employment opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran or military status, marital status, sexual preference, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local laws or regulations. This commitment applies to all phases of the recruitment process including hiring, selection, promotions, transfers, demotions, compensation, benefits, or training. Toyota Lift Northwest will endeavor to make reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with known disabilities, unless doing so would result in an undue business hardship or a direct threat to the health or safety of any individual.