Inside Sales Representative Job Description
Job Type: Full-time
Toyota Lift Northwest is a Pacific Northwest company who offers Toyota Forklifts and a wide array of Material Handling Products for warehousing and distribution customers of all kinds. We have immediate openings for a Full Time Inside Sales Representative in our Kent, Washington location. The Inside Sales position reports to the Sales Manager and is primarily responsible for the successful execution of our New Equipment Retail Orders and support of our TLNW Territory Managers.
Our ideal candidate will have prior Inside Sales experience, effective communication and a very high threshold for managing a large and diverse workload. It will take someone with an ability to multitask, decipher priorities and to be able to self-manage in a fast-paced environment. Inside Sales Representative role is an extremely important position in our company and we are looking for a well-qualified individual to become part of our family.
- Provide a customer euphoria experience to both internal and external customers.
- Liaison between Sales Territory Managers and Sales Coordinators.
- Assist Territory Managers with Sales call and pipeline administrative management with in Catavolt CRM
- Process new equipment quotes with in Toyota SAP system.
- Assist all New Sales walk-in customers (showing equipment, providing equipment information, connecting appropriate territory manager, etc.)
- Review customer requirements vs. available product configurations.
- Administer all new equipment ship in Toyota products.
- Provide timely and accurate status updates to Sales Manager as required.
- Assist Manager with monthly reports, annual planning and budgeting.
- Direct Warehouse personnel and truck driver with daily schedule.
- Serve as overflow support to Sales Coordinators for invoicing and equipment ordering.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Bachelors Degree or 3 years of experience in equipment Sales support.
- Exceptional communication and ability to manage multiple tasks is an absolute must.
- Proven track record of working in a fast pace environment and managing a detailed workload.
- Detail oriented with strong time management and organization abilities.
- Must be self-motivated and proactive with tasks with an interest in an unscripted workload.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and oral.
- Excellent computer skills with experience in all Microsoft Office and CRM (SAP) systems.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen.
We offer competitive wages and an industry leading benefits package as we are looking for only the most engaged and talented individuals to become part of our team.
If you possess the above skills and would like to be a part of the Toyota team, please apply!