Job Type: Full-time
Toyota Lift NW is a team of engaged dedicated employees who are the best of the best. We hold ourselves to the highest standards in everything we do. We don’t stop at “doing just enough” and pursue complete Customer Euphoria. We conduct business in the highest ethical manner and will not know ‘Status Quo.' We build and maintain the best relationships with our co-workers, leaders, and customers. Being a part of the Toyota Lift NW family means your support and dedication is relentless, abiding by an uncompromising code of integrity and transparency, and you take full responsibility for your actions as an individual.
You’re committed to Toyota’s 5S model: Seiri (Sort – separate essential from non-essential), Seiton (Straighten or simplify – a place for everything and everything in its place), Seiso (Shine or sweep – keep things clean and in good working order), Seiketsu (Standardize – set the 5s standard and sustain), Shitsuke (Self Discipline – advance the 5s standard).
Never ceasing pursuit of being both an Employer and Business Partner of choice!
The Business Analyst plays a critical role in the definition, development, administration and improvement of the Company’s business processes and workflow. Position is responsible for developing processes to support business efforts and providing accurate financial reports and to mitigate risks and enhance efficiency.
Job requirements may include the following where applicable:
- Work with functional business units to understand their performance metrics.
- Perform monthly flux analysis of balance sheet and income statement accounts.
- Generate departmental monthly budget to actuals. Research unusual items and collaborate with managers on questions/issues.
- Assist in compilation of the annual budget including gathering and reviewing department budget submissions and generating the total company spreadsheet.
- Prepare monthly reporting package for parent company.
- Field communications from parent company and work with business partners to answer parent company questions and queries.
- Evaluate financial reports such as cash flow statements, as well as determining how a company’s finances will affect its business operations.
- Facilitates decision-making process by operations and finance personnel by presenting data analysis.
- May create systems or tools which may include spreadsheets and databases, for the improvement of financial reporting and data analysis.
- Assist with financial audits and other outside accounting requirements when needed.
- Develop and implement scripts, forms, business/management reports and management dashboards. Work may require extracting and manipulating data using MS Access and SQL reporting services.
- Create, analyze and present complex accounting and other financial types of reports for presentation to the President on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from four-year College.
- Experience generating increasingly complex management reports and dashboards.
- Experience with MS Access or SQL server reporting services.
- Experience with MS Power BI highly preferred.
- Experience working with a Japanese company and/or Japanese language preferred.
- Self-motivated, detail oriented and organized with ability to shift priorities in a changing environment. (required)
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with employees, vendors and customers. (required)
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference and fundamentals of plan and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, and ratios to practical situations.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Complete employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening. (required)
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by the Financial Analyst to successfully perform the essential functions of this job; reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Complete employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening (required)
We offer competitive wages and industry-leading benefits package as we are looking for only the most engaged and talented individuals to become a part of our "family."
Toyota Lift NW is an equal opportunity employer and our policy is to maintain employment practices that conform to the intent and letter of the laws regarding equal employment opportunity. TLNW is committed to affording equal employment opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran or military status, marital status, sexual preference, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local laws or regulations. This commitment applies to all phases of the recruitment process including hiring, selection, promotions, transfers, demotions, compensation, benefits, or training. TLNW will endeavor to make reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue business hardship or a direct threat to the health or safety of any individual.