Customer Service and Sales Representative - Vancouver Area Job Description
Job Type: Full-time
Toyota Lift Northwest is a Pacific Northwest company who offers a full line of Toyota Forklifts and a wide array of Material Handling Products for warehousing and distribution customers of all kinds. We have immediate openings for a full-time Customer Service and Sales Representative in our Clackamas, Oregon locations.
The Customer Service and Sales Representative position reports to the Aftermarket Sales Manager and is tasked with the successful execution of our Aftermarket Sales program while serving as a liaison between all departments within the company. Customer Service and Sales Representatives will be responsible for establishing new customer accounts to Toyota Lift Northwest while maintaining strong relationships with existing customers. Work closely with ALL Toyota Lift Northwest team members to provide a customer euphoria experience to both internal and external customers. Follow all company policies and guidelines to help create a safe and enjoyable work environment.
- Visit, in person, all TLNW customer accounts within the assigned territory on a regular basis (adhering to aftermarket sales department KPI’s).
- Cold call on any and all potential new customers within the assigned territory.
- Work directly with Territory Manager(s) within assigned territory.
- Accompany Territory Manager within the assigned territory on all new/used Toyota Delivery Experiences within the required timeframe.
- Utilize and manage Units in Operation list to clearly define customer(s) activity within assigned territory.
- Ensure all service agreements within the territory are current, accurate and up to date.
- Acquire Toyota products to PM agreements; KPI based on Aftermarket Sales goals.
- Acquire non-Toyota products to PM agreements; KPI based on Aftermarket Sales goals.
- Generate repair estimates for our customers.
- Gather all needed information – parts, outside repairs, labor, etc.
- Formulate proposal and present to the customer in person when able.
- Internal and external quotes exceeding $2500.00 for shop or field work will be delivered in person and discussed with the customer.
- All quotes should be sent or delivered to customers within 48 hours based on the criteria above.
- Track all quoted estimates, whether approved or denied and provide weekly status updates.
- Target customers for any rental business. Commission to be paid based on aftermarket commissioning sales program.
- Target customers for allied sales opportunities. Commission to be paid based on aftermarket commissioning sales program.
- Stay current with appropriate product and safety required training.
- Perform other duties as required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- College education preferred.
- At least 1 year of experience in sales.
- 5 years in material handling field service environment or similar industry preferred.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen & background check.
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Ability to be well organized, detail orientated, have exceptional time management skills as well as being proactive in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent customer service skills and a positive attitude.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Understand all aspects of outside sales management.
- Good computer skills with experience in Microsoft Office platforms along with CRM knowledge.
- Must hold or be able to obtain Operators License for powered industrial equipment.
Toyota Lift Northwest was built around a solid #1 rated product and a professional sales team who pride themselves on success. We are a great company with great people and we are constantly looking for ways to improve ourselves in our community and marketplace.
This job offers full benefits including 401K, medical, dental, and vacation. A company laptop, cell phone, and vehicle will be provided. This is also an opportunity to work with the number one forklift brand in the world.
How to Apply: Applications are accepted using our online application process.
EEO Employer/Disabled/Vets and Drug-Free Workplace