Customer Service and Sales Representative - Portland Area Job Description
Job Type: Full-time
You’re committed to Toyota’s 5S model: Seiri (Sort – separate essential from non-essential), Seiton (Straighten or simplify – a place for everything and everything in its place), Seiso (Shine or sweep – keep things clean and in good working order), Seiketsu (Standardize – set the 5s standard and sustain), Shitsuke (Self Discipline – advance the 5s standard).
- Visit, in person, all TLNW customer accounts within the assigned territory on a regular basis (adhering to aftermarket sales department KPI’s).
- Cold call on any and all potential new customers within the assigned territory.
- Work directly with Territory Manager(s) within assigned territory.
- Accompany Territory Manager within the assigned territory on all new/used Toyota Delivery Experiences within the required timeframe.
- Utilize and manage Units in Operation list to clearly define customer(s) activity within assigned territory.
- Ensure all service agreements within the territory are current, accurate and up to date.
- Acquire Toyota products to PM agreements; KPI based on Aftermarket Sales goals.
- Acquire non-Toyota products to PM agreements; KPI based on Aftermarket Sales goals.
- Generate repair estimates for our customers.
- Gather all needed information – parts, outside repairs, labor, etc.
- Formulate proposal and present to the customer in person when able.
- Internal and external quotes exceeding $2500.00 for shop or field work will be delivered in person and discussed with the customer.
- All quotes should be sent or delivered to customers within 48 hours based on the criteria above.
- Track all quoted estimates, whether approved or denied and provide weekly status updates.
- Target customers for any rental business. Commission to be paid based on aftermarket commissioning sales program.
- Target customers for allied sales opportunities. Commission to be paid based on aftermarket commissioning sales program.
- Stay current with appropriate product and safety required training.
- Perform other duties as required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- College education preferred.
- At least 1 year of experience in sales.
- 5 years in material handling field service environment or similar industry preferred.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen & background check.
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Ability to be well organized, detail orientated, have exceptional time management skills as well as being proactive in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent customer service skills and a positive attitude.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Understand all aspects of outside sales management.
- Good computer skills with experience in Microsoft Office platforms along with CRM knowledge.
- Must hold or be able to obtain Operators License for powered industrial equipment.
Toyota Lift Northwest was built around a solid #1 rated product and a professional sales team who pride themselves on success. We are a great company with great people and we are constantly looking for ways to improve ourselves in our community and marketplace.
This job offers full benefits including 401K, medical, dental, and vacation. A company laptop, cell phone, and vehicle will be provided. This is also an opportunity to work with the number one forklift brand in the world.
How to Apply: Applications are accepted using our online application process.
EEO Employer/Disabled/Vets and Drug-Free Workplace