Toyota Lift NW is a team of engaged dedicated employees who are the best of the best. We hold ourselves to the highest standards in everything we do. We don’t stop at “doing just enough” and pursue complete Customer Euphoria. We conduct business in the highest ethical manner and will not know ‘Status Quo.' We build and maintain the best relationships with our co-workers, leaders, and customers. Being a part of the Toyota Lift NW family means your support and dedication is relentless, abiding by an uncompromising code of integrity and transparency, and you take full responsibility for your actions as an individual.
You’re committed to Toyota’s 5S model: Seiri (Sort – separate essential from non-essential), Seiton (Straighten or simplify – a place for everything and everything in its place), Seiso (Shine or sweep – keep things clean and in good working order), Seiketsu (Standardize – set the 5s standard and sustain), Shitsuke (Self Discipline – advance the 5s standard).
Never ceasing pursuit of being both an Employer and Business Partner of choice!
Transport racking/batteries/forklifts and equipment to and from destinations
- Ensure loads are properly secured on truck to prevent breakage or damage
- Ensure deliveries are timely and communicate with dispatch if needed
- Confirm contents of each shipment load matches the Bill of Lading (BOL)
- Maintain and service vehicle prior to and following each trip
- Obey all applicable traffic laws and drive according to weather/road conditions
- Self-starter and willing to take the initiative, able and willing to work without direct supervision
- Some extended hours and may be required
- Perform other duties as required
High School Diploma
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience hauling, loading, and unloading industrial equipment including forklifts
- Valid driver's license with a CDL Class A endorsement
- Valid Medical Card
- Basic mechanical aptitude
- Analytical and problem resolution skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with employees, vendors, and customers. (required)
- Ability to operate reach-truck, stock-picker, pallet jack, & pass forklift certification
- Ability to interact effectively with others; be a team player.
- Maintain a good attendance record.
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Strong communication, both written and oral
- Detail oriented with strong time management and organization abilities
Complete employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening (required)
Shifts: M – F: (hours may vary due to workload
Toyota Lift NW is an equal opportunity employer and our policy is to maintain employment practices that conform to the intent and letter of the laws regarding equal employment opportunity. TLNW is committed to affording equal employment opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran or military status, marital status, sexual preference, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local laws or regulations. This commitment applies to all phases of the recruitment process including hiring, selection, promotions, transfers, demotions, compensation, benefits, or training. TLNW will endeavor to make reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with known disabilities, unless doing so would result in an undue business hardship or a direct threat to the health or safety of any individual.