Warehouse/Driver Job Description
Job Type: Full-time
The Warehouse/Driver will be responsible for all shipping and receiving and deliveries as needed.
- Receive incoming freight, checking it for accuracy of parts and quantities and disperse to required customers or tech’s.
- Organize and put away freight daily.
- Make deliveries or pick-ups as needed daily.
- Keep warehouse clean and neat daily.
- Pull van replenishments daily.
- Pull customer orders as needed.
- Locate new parts as needed and enter location in computer.
- Package and ship all out bound freight daily and correctly bill freight to orders.
- Other duties as requested.
- Preferred Shipping and Receiving experience.
- HS Diploma or equivalent (required).
- Necessary computer skills (Microsoft Outlook, UPS software I.E.).
- Clear background check and pre-employment drug screen (required).
- Self-motivated and proactive.
- Clean Driving Record with a valid driver’s license.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong communication, both written and oral.
- Detail oriented with strong time management skills and a focus on safety.
- Ability to work as part of a team and or individually as required.
- Forklift certification or ability to become certified (will train).
- Effective problem-solving skills, and the ability to multitask.
- Ability to adapt quickly in a fast-paced work environment.
- Highly dependable and punctual with an excellent attendance record.
This job offers full benefits including 401K, medical, dental, and vacation. This is also an opportunity to work with the number one forklift brand in the world.
If you possess the above skills and would like to be a part of the Toyota team, please apply!