Toyota Lift Northwest is a team of engaged, dedicated employees who are the best of the best. We hold ourselves to the highest standards in everything we do. We don’t stop at “doing just enough” and pursue complete Customer Euphoria. We conduct business in the highest ethical manner and will not know “Status Quo”. We build and maintain the best relationships with our co-workers, leaders, and customers. Being a part of the Toyota Lift Northwest family means your support and dedication is relentless, you abide by an uncompromising code of integrity and transparency, and you take full responsibility for your actions as an individual.
You’re committed to Toyota’s 5S model: Seiri (Sort – separate essential from non-essential), Seiton (Straighten or simplify – a place for everything and everything in its place), Seiso (Shine or sweep – keep things clean and in good working order), Seiketsu (Standardize – set the 5s standard and sustain), Shitsuke (Self Discipline – advance the 5s standard).
Never ceasing pursuit of being both an Employer and Business Partner of choice!
The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for maintaining polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail and in person. It will take someone with an ability to sort through lots of information, decipher priorities and be able to self-manage. It is an extremely important position in our company, and we are looking for a well-qualified individual to become part of our family.
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party
- Handling office tasks such as filing, generating reports, and setting up meetings
- Ordering all office supplies as needed
- Responsible for office maintenance of office equipment, including computers, copy machines, mail machine, and fax machines
- Support office team and executives with general operational tasks
- Receive, sort, and distribute mail daily
- Petty Cash management and daily reconciliation
- Book travel arrangements as needed
- Greet and assist visitors arriving in the office
- Data entry and scan documents
- Daily interaction with outside vendors
- Perform other duties as requested.
- High School Diploma; Associates Degree, or equivalent
- Exceptional communication and ability to manage multiple tasks is an absolute must
- Proven track record of working in a fast pace environment and managing a detailed workload
- Detail oriented with strong time management and organization skills
- Must be self-motivated and proactive with tasks with an interest in an unscripted workload
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent computer skills with experience in all Microsoft Office, especially Excel, Word, and Access
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by the Administrative Assistant r to successfully perform the essential functions of this job; reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. May require sitting for long periods of time working in front of the computer, physically lifting and moving up to 50lbs. (on occasion), walk on concrete floors with the ability to use full range body motion for climbing, pushing, lifting, and reaching.
Complete employment application submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening (required).
- Shifts: M – F: 8:00 am– 5:00 pm (hours may vary due to workload)
- Reports to: Sales Support Supervisor
- Position Class: Non-Exempt/Hourly
- Position Location: Kent, WA
Toyota Lift Northwest is an equal opportunity employer and our policy is to maintain employment practices that conform to the intent and letter of the laws regarding equal employment opportunity. Toyota Lift Northwest is committed to affording equal employment opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran or military status, marital status, sexual preference, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local laws or regulations. This commitment applies to all phases of the recruitment process including hiring, selection, promotions, transfers, demotions, compensation, benefits, or training. Toyota Lift Northwest will endeavor to make reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with known disabilities, unless doing so would result in an undue business hardship or a direct threat to the health or safety of any individual.